Tax law is complicated in itself. It is even more complicated, when interacting and intersecting with other legal areas. Among others, the following areas of tax law are advised and litigated in:
- Legal and statutory issues within tax law.
- Tax compliance or control of dispositions made or contemplated through, inter alia, binding responses.
- Tax compliance or control of dispositions made or contemplated with possible savings or burdens.
- Recovery of undue tax payments.
- Tax on capital gains or possible exemption therefrom.
- Taxation of the letting or disposal of immovable property.
- Taxation of moving in and moving out and the tax limits.
- Exemption from taxation on the sale of immovable property.
- Advice on taxation of income and speculation.
- Avoidance of double or triple taxation.
- The company and capital gains scheme
- International taxation and double taxation conventions.
- Tax due diligence for business transfers.
- Contact with and proceedings against the Debt Enforcement Agency.